Contact Us

This legal right exists when the damage suffered by the worker was caused by a third party, other than his employer or a work colleague. If the fault which was the cause of the damage was committed by such a responsible third party, the worker will in fact have the right to recover from this third party an amount corresponding to what the civil courts can award him within the framework of a ordinary share, after deduction of what he will have received. The law uses the expression “recover the excess of the loss suffered over the benefit” and this additional compensation is obtained by filing a legal remedy before the civil courts. Contact us for any kind of assistance now.

Contact Us Form

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website